Saturday, June 14, 2014

Riley Is 1 Month Old!!

I can't believe it has already been a month! It is going so fast! Here are some of her stats please keep in mind our scale isn't 100% accurate so it probably isn't right on. Her height is pretty close to accurate though even though she was super angry and kicked me repeatedly!

At Birth:
Height - 21 1/4"
Weight - 9 lb 7 oz

At 1 Month:
Height - 22 3/4"
Weight 11 lb 8 oz


This picture is from the day we left the hospital when we left she was a little jaundice and had failed her hearing test not once but twice! (I was a little worried, the next week she passed though)


Bradley is getting the hang of this parenthood thing! If we can't sleep at night we better get some sleep whenever we can!


Just a funny facial expression! She doesn't look as yellow as the first picture her jaundice levels went down and I was assured on the 19th that she was no longer jaundice!


She randomly smiles a lot I know she doesn't really know what a smile is yet but its still cute!


The caption in the picture says it all! She didn't have a "blow out" but that look of uncertainty in her face! Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment