Thursday, August 28, 2014

More CHEAP Wall Art

Alright! I made these 3 framed wall art for the spare bathroom! My cost was next to nothing considering you can't get much for $20. My cost on this was $18 plus tax for all 3!

Supplies:
  • hot glue
  • 3 frames $4 each on clearance the ones pictured are 12"x12"
  • craft butterflies - I like the ones with clips because I can change them out! They vary $1-$5 (sales)
  • spare flowers - left over from other crafts or you can buy one stem with small flowers on it (these honestly were an afterthought)
  • sticks from the yard!
This is super easy just cut various sticks to fit within the frame figure out where you want to place them in the frame and hot glue them in place! Then glue the flowers into various places, then clip on the butterflies! I think the hardest thing was hanging all 3 on the wall evenly spaced out.





No comments:

Post a Comment