Wednesday, July 16, 2014

2 months already!!

Riley has just passed the 2 month mark! She is staying up more and sometimes sleeps longer at night!

Her stats for this month:
Length: 23.75"     90th Percentile
Weight: 11lb 11oz    50th Percentile
Head Circumference: 15.75"     90th Percentile

So basically she is going to be a long lanky child like her parents!! The first round of 4 shots has come and passed, which she didn't care for at all! 

I wanted to thank everyone that purchased items off of my registry at babies r us! I got my egift card for $51.83! I also wanted to comment that I am glad we have some awesome neighbors they got Riley some stuff too! It is nice because we are not going anywhere! At least our 1 neighbor is awesome!

So Riley's bedroom is in the back of the house so our dog can attack anyone if they try to go through the backyard. The other night at 1 am our dog Luna was barking I got onto her not once or twice but about three to four times. I finally realized that she is barking at something because she never ignores me. So I flip on one of the massive lights on our house and I see a critter looking closer it was an armadillo and poor Luna was freaking out. So I of course said "Hey.. Baby... umm there is an armadillo in our backyard" so Bradley jumps up ready to whoop some ass! Long story short there was two of them, they looked at him like he was crazy, and they just continued doing what they were doing.

Riley's eyes are still blue! Hopefully they stay that way forever!! Her room is coming together a bit but I still am not done I keep finding more and more crap to put in there! (of course I have to craft it)

The "y" doesn't have a bracket on the back so it will be hung up shortly

Added pink knobs to the furniture, made the flower balls, and got the picture printed out and framed.

Cute piggy bank I crafted all girls like sparkly!

added the pink butterfly to it! CUTE!

Oh yea I made the mobile, and we painted the table added the top to the table also

My mom made the blanket

Here is a better pic of the blanket

What a cutie!
I took these today poor baby doesn't feel good!

She was really confused on what I was doing..

I think she just thought I was CrAzY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment