Her stats for last month:
Length: 23.75" 90th Percentile
Weight: 11lb 11oz 50th Percentile
Head Circumference: 15.75" 90th Percentile
Her stats this month:
Length: 24.5" 88th Percentile
Weight: 13lb 5oz 57th Percentile
Head Circumference: 16.5" 97th Percentile
So basically Riley has gained alot of weight compared to others within a month and her head well I don't want to say too much because it may get even bigger! ha! We went to the doctor today and she got one shot cried and for about 5 seconds I then thought it would be ok to put her in her car seat, I think she cried longer about being in the car seat than the shot, silly baby!
Within this last month she has:
- Discovered her feet. She loves to grab them and today she managed to get them into her mouth by herself!
- Learned how to smile. Boy how she loves to smile, she hasn't really laughed yet but she lets out short bursts of what sounds to be her trying to laugh. I hope within the next few weeks she will let out a big laugh!
- Learned how to coo. She loves to talk to herself... ALOT.. yea kind of like her mom.
- She is really close to sitting up by herself. She has come close to rolling over a few times but hasn't managed to make it happen just yet!
Please understand that some of these pictures are blurry. They are blurry because she will stop smiling when she sees a camera or phone!
This one is pretty funny she was so angry that she kicked herself down to the end of her bed. I was wondering how then I noticed she kind of rowed herself along down there.
This one was taken on the way back from visiting family in Kentucky. We made the mistake of traveling during the day. That will never happen again! <3
One thing is for certain, she is growing so fast! When she was born she was 21.75" long. Basically 3" in 3 months!
Have a GREAT DAY!!







No comments:
Post a Comment